Interested in traveling to India this year? We’re going to Kerala, which is in South India! We will travel together, eat delicious food together, practice yoga and meditation together and experience the amazing culture that India has to offer. Learn more about our trip below:
Journey to Kerala, South India: Tour + Yoga
(Cochin – Munnar – Periyar – Kumarakom – Kovalam -Trivandram)
October 28th – November 8th, 2015
Sample Tour Itinerary:
Oct 28th – Airport pickup at Cochin, stay 2 nights in Fort Cochin at Casino Hotel
Oct 29th – Morning yoga. Visit the Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue and St. Francis Church. Stroll the streets lined with spices and antiques. See a kathakali traditional dance.
Oct 30th – Drive to Munnar, surrounded by tea plantations, stay 3 nights at Mountain Club
Oct 31st – Morning yoga. Explore national park, tea museum, tea factory
Nov 1st – Morning Yoga. Day of leisure and enjoy a walk through the tea and spice plantations
Nov 2nd – Drive to Periyar, spice country and India’s best-known nature reserve, Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Stay 2 nights at Poetree Resort. Enjoy an elephant ride through the plantation and a walk through the spice garden.
Nov 3rd – Morning Yoga. Enjoy a boat cruise on Lake Periyar searching for wild elephants, bisons, sambar deer and more!
Nov 4th- Drive to Kumarakom and stay overnight on an air-conditioned, deluxe houseboat in the backwaters of Kerala, All meals included when on houseboat.
Nov 5th – Drive to Kovalam and relax on the beautiful island for 3 nights at Poovar Island Resort.
Nov 6th – Morning yoga. Relax, leisure at resort, or enjoy Kovalam beach
Nov 7th - Morning yoga. Relax, leisure at resort, or enjoy Kovalam beach
Nov 8th – Last day to relax and leave for airport.
Tour to Kerala Includes:
- 4 Star Hotel Accommodations
- Transportation in and around India including airport pickup/dropoff in India
- Wonderful English speaking tour guide
- Yoga/meditation classes with Shira
- Daily vegetarian breakfast & dinner
- Overnight on a houseboat
- Kathakali traditional dance show
- Elephant safari
- Spice plantation visit
- Boat ride on Lake Periyar
- Entrances and national parks, museums and monuments
- International round-trip airfare to Cochin
- Visa for India
- Tips for Indian guides, drivers, porters etc.
- Camera entry fees for tourist attractions
- Laundry services
- Transportation costs which are outside of the tour activities
- Any activities or items not mentioned in the itinerary
Please note: All meals served will be vegetarian. If you wish to eat meat, poultry, eggs, fish or drink alcohol this expense will not be covered by the tour.
Cost per person 12 Days, 11 Nights:
Double Occupancy: 2,550
Single Occupancy: 3,250
$500 deposit to hold your spot. For a more detailed itinerary please email: email@example.com